You may need new windows if your. . .
- windows/doors are difficult to open or close
- windows are drafty with air leaking through or around the windows
- windows have condensation on the inside of the windowpane
- windows rattle in the wind
- paint on your windows is chipping or peeling
- building or house is too cold in winter or too hot in summer
If you know someone that is looking to improve energy efficiency in their home or place of business and asks this question – How Can I Tell If I Need New Windows – please share this post.